Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Just saying hi to all and need encouragment that I can do it with KTVA

I am new to KTVA course.. a female singer with not much confident in leading and mostly have stage fright. I would like to be able to lead confidently .. I sometimes go off the notes and don't control my voice with too much vibrato or something like that. I would like to be able to have control over my voice, know how to sing on the right note all the time and be confident to start the song, build , hold and end a song. I am in music team in a small and growing church.

Has any one been there and being on the KTVA program, has made a difference .

Comments

• streeterstreeter Pro Posts: 679
    I started at nothing two years ago and now front a 80's rock tribute band and do weddings/functions.

I started singing at 27. It works. Confidence comes with knowing you are doing the right things and getting rid of all those moving targets Ken talks about. Nerves go from not knowing if you'll be able to do it to getting excited about going on stage. The nerves never really leave but morph into something that gets you in the zone.
  • akangoakango Pro Posts: 2
    Thank you for your comments.. I know I will get there and will eventually post a response after a few months down of the success of this program,, as I have read and seen the previews of successes.

thank you... :)
  • streeterstreeter Pro Posts: 679
    Don't forget to use the forum its full advantage, that's why it's here! For feedback and advice!