Home The Singer's Lobby

I have purchased Volume 1. How do I get full access?

Hans_KristensenHans_Kristensen Enrolled Posts: 19
edited April 2012 in The Singer's Lobby
Hi

I was nevet told how to get full access to the forum when I purchased Volume 1, but I have recieved an invitation to 

Live Training Session
Head Voice
with Ken in the Shout bathtub (it is Ken, isn?t it?)

I succeed  to install the program to run the meeting, but to late.
Had to switch on a service in Win 7.  

Best regard

Hans Kristensen

Best Answer

Answers

• cristianpdmcristianpdm Enrolled Posts: 4
    as that I have full access to the forum some more in the category menu? or aprece me?? halgo as ... I internet fetches in the main page or that is not valid for access to the full forum. Could you explain
  • bbergbberg Enrolled Posts: 46
    Same question with me: I purchased volume I but I still don't know how to get full access to the forums. I wouldn't iven know how to figure out if I got full access. Can anyone help me here?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

bberg,

Your status will be updated shortly.  You will soon see quite a few more forums with a great deal of discussion and information, and also access to the many Webinar recordings that are available to enrolled members.

Welcome to KTVA!

Bob

• kjanek17kjanek17 Enrolled Posts: 34
    Having the same problem now, I bought all 3 volumes and still dont know how to get accesss.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @kjanek17

Please make a copy of your KTVA purchase receipt and paste that copy into an email to ktvaforums@gmail.com

Request a forums upgrade. Include your username on the forums.

Thanks.

Bob
  • PALMHEADPALMHEAD Pro, STREAMING PRO Posts: 11
    Hi Bob,

I have followed your advice but so far no joy. Is there something else that i can do ?

thanks
    Fernando
    Perhaps you should try again, Fernando. I just looked at that email account and there is no message there from you. Perhaps it did not have the email address written properly in your email. Make sure you attach a copy of your purchase receipt.

Thanks.

Bob