Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi, i'm a French singer !

NezarithNezarith Member Posts: 7
edited May 2016 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hi everybody !

My name is Mathieu, i'm 23 and I love to sing and playing guitar; I work hard everyday to improve my voice :smiley:

By the way, I have discover Ken's method and waouh ! It Rocks !!!

Here is some sample of stuff i've specially record for the forum ( Any advice ? I work on pulling chest voice higher, please, tell me if i'm doing good :open_mouth: )

I like metal (specially Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Dragonforce) but I listen others styles like classical, pop, hard rock !

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Hi, @Nezarith!

Nice job on the Sonata Arctica tune. Welcome to the KTVA forums.

Bob
  • Options
    Thank's lot Bob =) !! I've just discovered yesterday how to light the sound; the same placement with twang; it's easier but I can't go above the G# (the same high note of Sonata's song); I can hit the A just above but it sound weak and with no resonance :worried: , should I strech my chest voice to the A ?
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Yes, but take it easy. Give the note some time to develop before stretching with very much volume. Ease into the note over a period of time.
  • Options
    Oh ok now I see, I have to ease the notes I can reach to open the notes above :blush:
  • Options
    Exactly. You have to grow the notes.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I've singing 1h00 and I've reached the high A ! I've found this placement, is it correct ? After that record i've tried and I can last 1 seconde on each vowels :o