Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello I am Freddie

Hey everyone I am Freddie. I am really excited to start with these lessons. I am currently in a rock/blues/jam band right now. I play lead guitar and also sing many of the songs. I hope to be able to gain much more control of my voice and learn my range. I want to be able to utilize my voice and singing as best as possible. I have went throught most of volume one, and i am a bit confused by stuff. I have no real prior knowledge about singing, but i am sure i will figure it out.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Freddie.

It's important to give yourself plenty of time to let these new concepts sink in, and also for your voice and your body to adjust. Don't rush ahead to learn the "secrets". Most of the changes that will happen to your voice will take time, and you should plan on spending a considerable amount of time doing Volume 1. It's the foundation for what will be your new voice. Rushing ahead isn't going to help. Taking the time to really "get it" will help. Confusion just means that this information and way of singing is new to you. The longer you keep doing it, the more "normal" it will become for you.

This isn't something you watch once and go out and sing. It sinks in very slowly but surely. You are going to start noticing that your voice is growing, but you're just getting started. You are beginning a journey that will last you the rest of your singing life. So get comfy, and plan on doing lots of practice on the audio workouts. You will be very happy with the results you will be getting.

Bob
  • mrbaker11mrbaker11 Pro Posts: 2
    Thankyou Bob, I am very excited to get going. I am sure i will become more familiar with my own voice and body as I go.