Home Ken Tamplin's Corner

Which of Ken's Products should I use?

Hello, I have a tenor range and I would like to expand my abilities as I have taught myself since I was 7 but I feel I've gone as far as I know how to without lessons. Also, I am first and foremost a Classic Rock singer. Hopefully this information, though brief, is helpful to you.

My father and I were discussing the purchase of one of your DVD/CD courses.
However, I would most appreciate ideas for something consise in teaching and also cost effective as my father can only help me out so much.

Thank you for your help in advance. Please let me know what you would reccomend.

Kind Regards, Jennifer.

Best Answers

Answers

• JenniferCampionJenniferCampion Member Posts: 28
    Cool. I was wondering what the Pro Bundle and Regular bundle cost when converted to British Pounds Sterling... Meh, I'm no good at maths.

I mean there's always these internet conversion things you can look up anytime, but how do I even know if it's legit. The pound to dollar gap looks like it's gone a bit yo-yo since the whole Brexit deal.
    (Not that Brexit bothers me, I don't care for politics much, it's just the practical things it can mess with a little)

Anyhow, one of the real good bundles looked about $220 that's just an approximation though. No idea what that is in UK money.

ps: I like your comment on 'the show-offs''. Hopefully someone will grace me with that title sometime in my life! Ah well, dream big, haha!

Jenny.
    Ok. I've assessed that my best bet is the Complete course + weekend warriors + pro packs, CD/DVD version.
    Which when converted from USD $297.00 to GBP is then £243.72.

Is this correct?

If so, that's not too bad at all so long as my Dad and I can split it to £120 each. It's a birthday thing, been after this knowledge for years, just never had an opportunity. Now looks like it may be different though!
    Wish me luck.

Jenny.
    Thank you Bob.
    What am I to expect with the Complete course + weekend warriors + pro packs, CD/DVD version?
    I have a general idea but it would be most helpful if you could let me know.

Jenny.

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    You will get everything you need to do a fresh start on your voice. It will be tempting for you to want to skip the basics, but don't. Start from ground zero and build from there. You will need to unlearn some poor habits that you may have thought worked for you in the past. Just be a blank slate and learn the right way from the start. You'll thank yourself later.

Watch the Videos first, and rewatch them several times later. As your brain is processing the information, you will miss some details of what is said. So re-watch periodically. As you try the methods, the instructions will make more sense as you proceed.

Give it plenty of time, and practice daily as you are able.

You will have enough information to keep you busy for a long time. Don't rush through it. Let the information and the techniques work their way into becoming the natural way you begin to sing from now on.

Cool. That looks like some good stuff right there.

Jenny.