Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

After just 6 days???

I'm 59, and wanted to sing better, been singing almost all my life (amateur). Doing the vol1 exercises for 6 days I was thinking "I'm not getting very far" (up one semitone only). Decided to try some of my normal singing, and all I can say is "OMG!". I have never, ever sung as well as I can now, not by a long long way. My voice is richer, fuller, has more volume without just being "louder", and I can "feel" this as well as hear it. If this continues - as I'm sure it will - goodness knows just how good it will get. For those wondering whether to buy this course, I did hours of research into many such "similar" programmes and Ken's course is paying off spades already. Just in 6 days....
Jack.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    As you said Jack, you will look back on this in a year, two years, and realize that you are still having breakthroughs, improvements, and AHA moments. While some things improve quickly, other things just take time for growth and muscle-memory training to take place. There will be plateaus, and times where changes seem to be "stuck"... then that's about when you go around the next corner and something new pops into place.

Starting Ken's program was a turning point in my singing and my musical life. I threw away a lot of good money being fooled by some of the same charlatans that are running singing lesson ads on Ken's YouTube videos to this day. Their programs were worthless. Ken's program is the real thing, and it works. People, Ignore those buzzards that are circling around Ken's videos.
  • JackFrostJackFrost Enrolled Posts: 19
    Yea, I chose Ken's because Ken's was the only course that I could not find a single bad review of, but many amazing reviews
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    I chose Ken after hearing him sing. I said "THAT'S the way I want to learn to sing! If I could sing half as good as him, that would be fantastic!"
  • SamanthaCSamanthaC Pro Posts: 5
    I chose Kens because of the amazing diversity in style that I saw in ten second songs videos on you tube and the proof is right there how awesome ken sings with no effort or strain. Huge fan! Also as you said @JackFrost not a single bad review only 100s of great ones :)
  • AlvisAlvis Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 117
    Thanks for the post!
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    It seems you got the technique right really fast!
    That actually took me a while, i guess it's different for everybody.

Thanks for sharing!
    We all come from different starting points, and move along at our own pace. The AHA moments come at different places for each of us.
  • AlyonaAlyona Member, Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 288
    That's so cool! Congratulations!