Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos

Best drums for beginner

I try to choose the best drums, but I am a beginner and it's hard for me to understand what to buy. Here I found several options: http://barkingdrum.com/best-electronic-drum-set-reviews-2015/
What do you think? Maybe you can recommend what do you prefer?

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Some of the older ddrum kits I've played had amazing sounds. I'm using a Roland TD30 module on a Gretsch acoustic drum kit, and it sounds pretty good. I've had several Alesis modules and they were OK, but there have been lots of improvements since then. Are you able to go to a store that has these kits and try them out?
  • TimburTimbur 2.0 PRO Posts: 52
    @AndreyErickson I would imagine you have already purchased a drum kit by now but I just wanted to let you know about an amazing drum program that can enhance any e-drum kit. It is called Superior Drummer 3. If you have a computer and an audio interface you can use a number of different kits, different articulations and add on new kits. It is an amazing piece of software. There also is a bunch of plugins to tweak the sounds like tape saturation, compressors, EQ's etc. I am not a drummer but I love this software.

Tim