Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Bonjour from France !!

krystelakrystela Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 12
edited February 2017 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello everybody !

My name is Christel, I'm french and I discovered Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy on Youtube.
I'm here to improve my sing and being the best!

Thanks.

(I can't put this discussion in "INTRODUCE YOURSELF")

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, Krystela. I don't think you can start a discussion prior to your application being approved. Sometimes that takes a day. :^)

Nice to hear from you!

Bob
  • krystelakrystela Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 12
    Hi Bob,
    It is possible to buy just 1 DVD of Ken Tamplin?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited February 2017
    Hi, @krystela.

You can order the Weekend Warrior course. It's not part of the main How to Sing Better Than Anyone Else course, but it teaches you some of the same principles, and if you later decide to get one of the full courses like the PRO Bundle, you've already gotten a little start on some of the same techniques.

Weekend Warrior is One DVD with a male and a female verision of the exercises. They're a little bit scaled-back from the full version exercises.

The full Standard and Pro Bundle courses are not offered in single-purchase volumes at this time.
    Hi Bob,
    What is the difference between the package "The Course" and "ProBundle"?

On the DVDs, are there several languages (french, spanish...)?
    Yes, the DVD's are offered in several languages, including French and Spanish, and a lot more. The Course is Volumes 1, 2, and 3. For not much more money, you can get the Pro Bundle, which really has a lot of additional content, including the head voice program, lessons on mixed voice, videos of Ken giving webcams to a number of students, and karaoke practice tracks. It's worth the extra price. Many people who buy the standard course end up paying to upgrade to the Pro level. I think it costs a little more to upgrade than to buy it in the first place.

Oh, yes, and perhaps most importantly, you get PRO access to the forums, which also includes PRO videos that just about double what you get with just Volumes 1, 2, and 3. It has Ken teaching Gabriela Guncikova and Adam Spizzo, so you get to watch students being trained and watch how they have to work to get everything right.

If you go here https://kentamplinvocalacademy.com/ you will see a strip of languages and if you click on them, it takes you to a page in that language to look at the products.
    Español | 한국어 | 日本語 | Русский | 中文(简体) | Italiano | Français | Deutsch | Português

Check it out!
    The pack with the weekend warrior interest me a lot. I would like to order the DVDs (not the download), how is delivery for france?
    Please allow 2-3 weeks for international delivery. You will also receive downloads of the course for access while you are waiting for your disc delivery!