Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Do We Have a Lot of Female Singers Here? Holler!!

He y'all, I'm Suzie and new to KTVA. I've been singing most of my life but decided to take it serious a year or two ago. It started out shaky and man was I SCARED. The hardest thing I think I ever did was get up and start singing in front of people. Now I'm working with a vocal coach, singing in a band, getting up on stage (even though I'm still terrified every time!) and loving every minute of it!

The improvements keep coming. Maybe not on a daily basis but keeping at it definitely has its rewards. Being a female has made things a bit challenging but once people get past the girly exterior and hear that I have some pipes (when I want) respect is eventually gained.

I'm hoping to find this environment encouraging and informative while I find myself and my voice. I've been looking for a community like this for a LONG time so here goes and thank you to Ken Tamplin for this forum.

Suzie Chainsaw

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Hi, @SuzieChainsaw

Welcome to the forums, and yes, there are some Divas here. There's even a Divas section that we try to get the Dudes to stay out of, so the girls can have a little bit of Dude-free space around here. Otherwise, feel free to mingle and take part in the chaos.

There are tons and tons of (nice but shy) lurkers here that include Divas and Dudes. Some folks prefer to watch from the sidelines and learn by listening and watching the others duke it out. But we don't really duke here. This is a pretty civil site.

So make yourself at home here, wherever you feel like joining in.

Nice to meet you.

Bob
  • SuzieChainsawSuzieChainsaw Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!! I'll check out the Divas section too!