Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello SalM from Maryland

SalMSalM Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 6
Hello, I'm SalM from Baltimore MD. I have had the program for 2 days now, I have the Pro Bundle with Weekend Warrior. Im not sure what I doing here, I
have always wanted to lean to sing, I do play a few instruments, but could never sing. The DVD's and the lingo and all the information is a little much.
What did I get myself into. Im going to start with Weekend Warrior and try to start there, I'm watching the movies and tried the audio workout today. Going to
do the same all week, any advice on a way to start would be great.
Thanks SalM

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Sal.
    Not to worry. Watch the videos. More than once. Pay attention to what Ken is saying, and when it's time to do the audio exercises, do them like Ken explains in the videos.

The audio exercises are the workouts. Take your time. You may or may not be able to make it all the way through them. If they get too high, just wait until the notes come back down to what you are able to sing. As you keep doing the exercises, they well eventually get easier for you. Stay on the Weekend Warrior program for now. The exercises are a little bit slower and don't go quite as high as some of the Volume 1 exercises.

Just see how you do after a couple of weeks of doing the exercises. Once you get to the point that you can do Weekend Warrior without problems, you may be ready to start watching Volume 1 and moving on to the Volume 1 workouts. Stay on one program or volume at a time. After Volume 1, you'll do Volume 2, then 3. Take your time and don't rush. There is enough material and progress to make that this can last you, literally, for years. After getting very adept at Volume 3, you'll do Building Head Voice, which is in the PRO Packs. Again stay there until time to move on. From there, it's on to the mixed voice lessons in the PRO Videos part of the Forums.

After that, you've got tons of PRO PACKS webcam lessons, karaoke tracks, and other PRO Videos that will help you to further develop your voice.

While on Volume 1, you can dig into the PRO Videos here on the Forums and watch the KTVA DUDES and DIVAS BASICS - In Depth videos, for more explanations, in depth, of the Volume One principles.

That should give you some direction to get started on the basics.

We're here if you get lost or confused.

Bob
  • SalMSalM Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 6
    Thank You for pointing me in the right direction.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    You're welcome, SalM!

Have fun!