Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Buying the ProBundle...a quick question before I invest...

Evenin' folks,

After far too long being unemployed, I'm finally now in a position to get the "ProBundle + Weekend Warrior" courses!! Unfortunately the Gold Bundle would require a few more months of saving and I'm desperate to get started, which brings me to my question:

[EDIT: Answered it myself already, sorry about that!}

Given how much I've learned from Ken's free material alone, I feel indebted to the guy and so I look at buying the course as both a personal investment and an investment in KTVA as something I wholeheartedly believe in. When you consider the amount of material you're getting and the quality of the content, it makes a seemingly high price tag shrink into something very reasonable indeed.

I should probably be buying the DVD versions by Friday of this week at the latest, but I'm sure I'll be on here like a shot and trying to register for full access! Hahaha!

Thanks for your help!

- Tommy (IdentMusic)

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Are you ready to Rock?
  • TommyMTommyM Pro Posts: 270
    @highmtn Dude, I'm beyond ready...full-on butterflies at the prospect of finally getting the course! Looks like I'll probably buy tomorrow 'cause I've got some stuff to do tonight but I'll drop you a line once I'm up and running.
    @highmtn I got impatient and just bought the course...got the receipts so I'm just waiting on the payment going through and the links being received!! Finally, I can say I'm a KTVA student!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Awesome, Tommy. I know you're going to do well. It's great when you start learning how to actually do this stuff with correct technique after all these years. You're going to ROCK!
    Thanks Bob! That's me got the files downloaded (need to re-download volume one as the one I had wouldn't extract properly, but it's most likely just a download issue) and had a look through the package. I'm even more blown away by the amount of material now that I've got it here, and from the few videos I've watched I've already recognized and began to correct two massive mistakes I was making with support and tension!

Also got my despatch note for the hard copies; I paid the extra as I really, really want to have this material for life without relying on digital copies.

How do I go about getting registered as a full student on the forums? Do I need to e-mail the contact address in the e-mails? Sorry if this has been answered before, which it undoubtedly has, but I can't seem to locate any process on the forum.
    I see by your name above your post that it says TommyM ***** Pro
    So you're good to go. You have full PRO student access.

Congratulations! I dub thee "PRO".

For anyone else that does not see Pro by their "handle" and has bought the PRO BUNDLE, go to this post and follow the instructions: http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest
    Woohoo! It was still reading "Member" last night so I assumed I'd missed something.

Thank you, kind sir! I'll wear it with honour!