Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Smooth Operator

At least five people in my music community of friends, so far, have told me I should pursue smooth jazz type music. Actually, I like lots of different genres of music. I would love to be able to sing big, powerful songs with a boatload of drama but I will need a strong and trained voice for that! I am hoping I'll get there with KTVA! In the meantime, if jazz can get me started & open the door to some actual gigs, I'd be very happy with that. A friend recorded a bunch of songs I tried the other night. We recorded all of them here at my house in my study.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    This is very nice, Cherie. Nice, smooth, sustained notes. Nice tone. Sounding confident.
  • CherieCherie Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 122
    I'm glad it sounds more confident! Insecurity is one thing that often sabotages me and really comes out in the sound. I was really nervous about listening to the recordings that I did this time but I have been trying to apply some advise you gave! I hear things, & always do, every recording that I make, that I would like to be better but I have to remind myself that this is also part of the process. So when I record anything, I just try to make it the best I can for now knowing in a year or two I'll have a good record of where I began!