Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Norway

tonyshredtonyshred Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 14
I am Tony and play guitar and sing in my band Intensutopia. I came across the KTVA through facebook and it picked my interest. There's a long story to this but here we go.
Intensutopia is my brainchild and is in the progressive metal genre. All music on the latest album Shades of faith is written, performed, produced, recorded mixed and mastered by me, except I don't play the drums. Anyway I tried to get hold on a singer simply because I didn't think I was good enough myself, but as time went by I decided I had to do it myself otherwise it would never be a record. If you're interested you can have a listen here for free https://vianocturna.bandcamp.com/album/shades-of-faith

So to the point: After I watched some videos of the KTVA I understood the this was definitely for me. I always wanted to sing as Ronnie James Dio, Jorn Lande, David Coverdale, Freddie Mercury and Russel Allen, you get the idea, and who isn't, but I never thought I had it in me. Not to say I will get as good as my influences but we do rehearsals with my band and I sing, so there is room for improvement. So after practice only two weeks of the videos of volume one I am able to do a whole rehearsal with my band without getting soar. I felt I could keep singing and singing for the rest of the night.

Anyway. I really believe this coarse will take me a huge step in the right direction and make me a way better singer.

Kind regards
Tony

Comments

• MatsyMatsy Pro Posts: 168
    Hi and welcome. There are so many stories here with people noticing a huge difference in their voice in only a short amount of time. It's great to hear another one, it never gets old. We are so fortunate that we found the right teacher.

All the best to you!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, @tonyshred!

You will find as time goes on that you're only just getting started right now. Much of the vocal growth you will experience will only come after months of working this program. Some improvements even take years, so your voice will continue to grow for as long as you continue to do Ken's exercises and follow his directions.

The most important thing is that you have started!

Welcome!

Bob