Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Loss of headvoice and falsetto

Hi ther. I m a beginner singer. Didn t used headvoice for months. Now lost it due to vocal disclosure. Thirty mins lip rolls bring most of headvoice and most of times breathy notes. After stoping lip rolls for five mins i lose all of upper range. Any solid solution ans ahould i use my chest voice for singing while revovery?
Peace

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    We would need to hear a short demo of you singing a scale through this area that is having problems. You could post it in the Demos Area for Newbies.
  • Options
    MmkMmk Member Posts: 22
    I m not able to post them. Can i email u?
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Can you post it on youtube as an unlisted video?
  • Options
    I lost the recordings if scale, but got my full head voice back even without warm ups. Now i m having too almost but i have to force it without doing lip rolls, (headvoice in humming). As u know that a single head voice notes is madr when vocal chords vibrated a hundred of times. So can u suggest me food for vocal chords which vibrate a thousand time?
    May god of Abraham give u ample time in return of time u spend here helping singers!
  • Options
    Thanks. We don't "feed" the vocal cords. We do have to drink plenty of water. Otherwise, we eat good, nutritional food, and properly exercise the voice.
  • Options
    So u talked about hydration. I have to sing warm up for 1 hour. Water takes 4 hours to reach chords. So how much water inshould drink four hours before warm ups? I can t try steaming as it s summer here
  • Options
    Just drink water regularly, not just on days you sing, or before you sing. That way you won't have to time it.
  • Options
    Sorry u didnt answered my question. How much water am i supposed to drink four hours before using head voice. More than 2 glass?
  • Options
    Drink 64 ounces of water per day whether you sing or not. Drink it throughout the day, not just at certain times.