Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Maybe I'm Amazed, second time

I got some good constructive criticism from Bob a couple months ago on my attempt at this song. It's kinda my "goal song". I thought I'd post again to see if there is noticeable improvement. Also, does it sound like I'm supporting properly?
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c38abd231

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    I'm not sure why, but this link takes me to a page on singsnap where there is no play button. I went around in circles for a while trying to find somewhere that the song would play, but I didn't get there.
  • barthybarthy Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 24
    Funny...it works for me. I'll redo it.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited July 2017
    It takes me to singsnap, but there's no player. Maybe you have to be a member, or maybe only you can view it.
    I've looked at plenty of demos on singsnap before, and there was always a "play" button, as well as the title of the song. This just shows an empty box, no buttons. I did see a "link" and even copied it and test-posted it here, but got the same results. No way to play. Not sure why.

Does anybody know what's up with getting singsnap links to work?
  • barthybarthy Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 24
    Well, sorry about that. When I get a chance I'll record one another way, and put it on Youtube or something.
    Yeah, I can get all the way into singsnap where it's showing the video with a "play" arrow on it. When I click it to "play" it takes me back to the blank screen.