Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

My Introduction and One Question So Far

Marc_the_DarkMarc_the_Dark Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello! My name is Marcus. I am 30 years old, currently living in Texas. I purchased the Singing Success program a couple of years ago but never committed to it. I've always felt like I had musical talent within me, but never pursued it because I felt I wasn't as naturally talented as others, and I had other ambitions, such as sports. However, a couple of months ago, in a span of one week, I received three different Words from three different people in three different locations about how God has placed music within me. This has given me the confidence to finally pursue music! I was led to this program and immediately inspired to purchase it; I am currently on my first week. I am also learning piano at the moment and feel I am making good progress in both singing and piano.

Now my question: On the tongue exercise, am I supposed to curl my tongue so that it is sticking out of my mouth at a point (this is how Ken's tongue appears to be in the video) or do I just stick my tongue out naturally?

EDIT: I found the answer to my question by browsing the forums. Sorry, I'm new!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, @Marc_the_Dark !

I'm glad to hear that you've already found some answers to your questions by looking around the forums!

You will learn things here that are not even touched upon in that other vocal program. I spent more than two years on it, and got practically nowhere before finding KTVA. I haven't looked back.

Your voice will grow and grow by using Ken's methods.

Nice to meet you!

Bob
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome @Marc_the_Dark !

You found the right place for singing! Feel free to use the forum, it is a great addition to the volumes.

All the best,

Ben