Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello !

howlowhowlow Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 8
Hello, my name's Nicolas I've just started the Ken Tamplin program, and I already have questions to ask about the volume one, dealing with diaphragmatic breathing and rib cage expantion, I've already look for answers somewhere in the forum, but I can't find it precisly, so where could I ask my questions about thoses points ? Thank you

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hello, Hello, Hello, howlow!

There are a couple of things you should do to get organized on the forums.

First make sure your "view" of the forums is according to the instructions on this post: http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6980/unclutter-your-view-of-the-forums#latest

Then, go full page with your view (so you'll see this). There is a column of categories (in blue) on the left side of the page. That corresponds to most every part of the program, by category.

So you'll want to look for the one that says "Diaphragmatic Breathing and Support". There you will find many, many discussions about all aspects of support, diaphragmatic breathing, and rib cage expansion.

Chances are, whatever you are wondering about is discussed in depth there, and more.

So look at the whole list of categories and that will give you a good overview of what and where things are discussed in the forums.

There are thousands of posts.

Also, like most sites, there is a SEARCH BAR at the top right side of the page. There, you can type in Rib Cage Expansion, or Chest Expansion, and you'll find pages and pages of results.

Thanks for asking, and good singing to you!

Bob
  • howlowhowlow Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 8
    Hey Bob, ya you got the reference ; ), thanks for the tips on the platform, I'll start there and see what I can find. peace