Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method

MEGASTAR - KTVA team, do I have your vote?

tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209
Hey fellow singers of KTVA,

Do you have a mobile device or tablet?

As you may or may not be aware, I have entered a worldwide competition called Megastar, which has been created and hosted by Usher Raymond. For those that may not be aware, the grand finalists of this competition will receive $10,000 US

Over the course of this competition I have been lucky enough to be a part of the finals thanks to the immense support of KTVA and my fellow supporters across my social networks. The competition is based on audience vote and judges review.

I am reaching out to all fellow singers asking that if you have a spare moment it would be greatly appreciated if you could please vote for my submission and perhaps share the link with your family and friends. Any musician knows that support from locals, other singers, musicians and music lovers is important in this world surrounded by what I like to call the middle man (record labels, agents, managers etc). I have decided to go straight to the people by simply asking.

If you would like to show some support for your fellow moderator and KTVA member, all you need to do is :smile:
1. Download the app "Megastar" on your mobile device or tablet
2. Sign up with your email or Facebook account
3. Search "MysT" in search bar
4. Click on my submission video "Black Velvet"
5. Click vote.

With only a few hours left it is crunch time and I cannot do it without your support

In order for the below link to function, you must access it on your mobile device or tablet.

https://msm.app.link/L8T5nMi2ZH

Rise above and love,
Tina

Comments