Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Vowel Modification Video

I just got the new course and cannot seem to find the specific video related to vowel modification. I can find some discussion of it in the student demonstration, but it almost seems like a video is missing. I know this must be important so I want to make sure I an clear on it.

Comments

• Options
    Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    It is peppered throughout the course actually, and there is also a very handy PDF inside of Volume 1 that breaks it down very nicely.

Once you're registered on here as "Enrolled", "Pro 2.0" or "Streaming", it will unlock allot more content here on the Forum as well.

Cheers,

Phillip
  • Options
    stegrestegre Member, 2.0 INTERMEDIATE Posts: 7
    How do I register as enrolled?
  • Options
    Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    "Enrolled" is the registration status of having the "Beginner Bundle"
    https://store.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/onlinelessons/
    (About a quarter of the way down the page)

There are other progressively more advanced options listed there as well, including the more cost-effective "Streaming Service".
    Have a look and see which works the best fit for you.

Cheers,

Phillip
  • Options
    stegrestegre Member, 2.0 INTERMEDIATE Posts: 7
    I have already purchased the DVDs , but they haven't arrived. I am streaming in the interim.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    @stegre,

If you will copy and paste into an email to ktvaforums@gmail.com a copy of your receipt for your purchase, we may be able to get your forums status upgraded. Please be sure to mention your forums username, as well.
  • Options
    sadebr2006sadebr2006 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 23
    Is there any difference in the forum between "Pro" and "Pro 2.0"? (as in, more forum categories in pro 2.0). I ask this because I've upgraded to KTVA 2.0, so I don't know if I should send an email to KTVA support requesting a forum upgrade or if that won't be necessary because "pro" and "pro 2.0" is the same.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Presently there aren't any separate postings for 2.0 but that doesn't mean there won't ever be.