Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method

KTVA 2 : at $49

philnathphilnath Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 41
Hello !
I've missed my chance to get the KTVA 2 at the lower price , and since i was having the pro bundle of the first version i'm kinda disgusted to have missed that...
So is it already available and if not will it be at a time?
If not i'm gonna stay with the first version ^^

Thanks by advance !

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited January 2018
    Send an email, NOW, to ktvahelp@gmail.com

Ken found that a lot of people "fell through the cracks". Some people did order, but didn't get the reply from KTVA because people's Spam folder or Junk email folders "ate" the reply. Others just didn't get the word. Ken is trying to give everyone who wants to do the upgrade the opportunity to do so.

If you wanted the upgrade and didn't get it, send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com, along with a copy of your original KTVA receipt. If, for some reason, you don't get a reply within 48 hours, send another request.

We're not sure what caused some of the orders to not be processed, but it's nothing intentional or personal against anyone. So for the time being, the generous upgrade sale is still open. Ken wants to give his previous customers the ability to upgrade at a low price. You are essentially getting full credit for your original purchase, and then some, applied to your upgrade. These are download-only.
  • philnathphilnath Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 41
    I've sent an email , waiting for the answer ,I can't wait to continue on this new course !!

Good evening and thank you so much man ! :blush:
  • rar10rar10 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 6
    OMGosh - I'm in the same boat. I hope it's not to late!
  • bindogbindog Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 25
    I just want to say that I sent the email, (I was one of the people that woke up late), and I cannot thank KTVA and its team enough for letting me upgrade at the discount price...

I've started going through the material and it is just amazing!!! So excited!!

Thanks Ken and team for this gift!!!
  • hcj1967hcj1967 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 15
    edited February 2018
    Thank you for the info @highmtm. I also had trouble, so I'll just send an email.