Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS
Options

evalute please

DeanDean Member Posts: 2
Hi, I know it may seem foolish but please if you could evaluate this very short sining of mine (I am the male voice). I believe to have absolutely no skill in singing. I just want to know if that short verse is in tune. Please be very honest!

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03733269403656695242

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Sorry, but we don't like to download files onto our computers. Sometimes nasty things happen when you download things like that. It's much safer to post on YouTube or soundcloud. We can risk a lot of exposure by having people from all over the world ask us to download files.
  • Options
    DeanDean Member Posts: 2
    yeah I agree, that was stupid, here is link to soundcloud

• Options
    I'm not sure if you can get an educated evaluation on something so short.
    The sounds, and the pitch shifted voice make it hard to hear just your voice also.

Peace, Tony
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    You are singing a harmony to the female voice. It sounds OK. It's so short that it's hard to find much to reference. So I don't know if you're supposed to be singing unison with the other voice or harmonizing to it. If you're harmonizing, then it's fine from what you can tell in a 10 second clip.