Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

my 1st attempt on The Way - Fastball

ch1ch1 Enrolled Posts: 14
ok my first attempt using ktva method,
me singing "The Way by Fast Ball"

plz judge, i know it sounds like Mickey Mouse and Godzilla in harmony, but plz bear with it for now

harsh critics are welcome

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Cool  melody.

Work on your breath support. Your pitch is pretty good most of the time. Please listen to what Ken says about brightening the sound.  I would like to hear your voice brighten up a little. 

Good job.  Thanks for posting.

More, please.

Bob

• ch1ch1 Enrolled Posts: 14
    Thx Bob, 

Yes it's the LAH 

and im 100% sure that i'm definitely not ready to apply it on any song at the moment.
    but i swear to god, that was my brightest manly vocal performance ever (Can u imagine how sad it is !?!?)

it give me so much confidence on this program, 

cheers....

Hari M

PS : I thought i already mastering the diapraghm breathing, but i just realize that I'M NOT ! and im stuck on it right now !!!!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hey, Hari,

We're ALL stuck wherever we are right now, but we're all stuck moving in a POSITIVE DIRECTION!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

And you're absolutely right.  It IS the LAH!  AH!  AH!!! ;^)

Again, we're glad to have you on board, and excited that you have started your vocal journey, together with all the rest of us here at KTVA!!

More! 

Bob