Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Not sure how this all works

Buffy74Buffy74 STREAMING PRO Posts: 3
Hi. just joined yesterday and not sure what forum access I have, so I'm posting to see how I come up in the threads then I can see if I need to email for an upgrade or not.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    You have been upgraded. You now have your student access.

Welcome.
  • AlyonaAlyona Member, Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 288
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
  • Buffy74Buffy74 STREAMING PRO Posts: 3
    Ok, thanks for the welcome guys. If i have a question do I post on this same thread or do I start a new one....?
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    There are many different categories on the forum where you can ask questions related to those topics. Also, remember that there is a search function. A lot of questions have already been answered before.

Asking is usually a good thing, so don't hesitate.

All the best,

Ben
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Yes, @Buffy74.

Look at the Categories, and try to post in the student areas Volume 1, Volume 2, etc, in an area close to the topic you want to ask about. This area here is just to say "hi" and we are answering singing and KTVA course questions in other areas.

See that blue LIST on the left side of the page? That's all of the various main topics, and each one has sub-topics under it. That should get you going, as well as give you tons of stuff to read about, watch, and listen-to.

Bob