Home Vocal Health and Wellness

A High Bari can do a E6 whistle Register, how can I training and grow up

Hi Guys, how is it going. How can I study and training the whistle, what kind of excersices can I do to a E6 whistle or more?

Greetings and blessings to all.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Ahoy!

Well straight off, please understand that it is a multi-tiered process with no shortcuts.
    Fortunately for us all, the path is well-defined and explained in a step-by-step fashion within the KTVA course material.

Long story short, if you want to learn to do this and NOT blow your voice, get the Pro-level course. I won't tell you its easy, I won't tell you it is a quick process... but I can tell you it works, and will get you there if you are persistent!

Cheers,

Phillip
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Whistle voice is more of a parlor trick than a usable part of the singing voice. You can't very easily connect whistle register to the upper head voice without a break in the voice. Lyrics are nearly impossible in whistle, and you sound like a cartoon character. That's why Ken doesn't teach it.