Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello, I'm New Here

Hello, my name is Rosalie Babineaux. I am 64 years young, live in San Francisco and am excited beyond belief to finally be here and to start my higher education in singing. I have had a song in my heart and on my lips my entire life and have always wanted to sing professionally but just never had the knowledge or skills necessary to do so. Now I feel my time has finally come with the help of Ken and all of you out there in this forum. As a newbie to this forum I am a little overwhelmed by everything available and unsure about where to start so any and all help/information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, Rose!

You are just beginning on this part of your journey. It's good to get instruction on how the voice works so we can get the most out of it. You have come to the right place!

Bob
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome Rosalie!

All the best,

Ben
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Rosalie, welcome aboard!
    As far as starting out goes, I'd read the volume 1 PDF first, then watch the volume 1 video to acquaint yourself with the concepts (maybe even watch a few times through)
    Then there is a primer vocal workout to get yourself on the bandwagon before starting Volume 1.
    Once you have that under your belt, its time to take you mark for the volume 1 heat (runner's jargon inserted :wink: )

We are always about should you have questions

Cheers,

Phillip