Home Off Topic

Beast mode

MoftemMoftem Enrolled Posts: 114
edited June 2018 in Off Topic
Holy sh*t! I made 240$ busking on the street this Saturday night and made tons of people happy! I sang for 5,5 hours, and my voice is not even busted! It just kept getting better and better throughout the night! KTVA fukin ROCKS!!! Today I've been obsessed with the classic "Bring your daughter... to the slaughter" by Iron Maiden. I wanna try to sing it badass like master Bruce Dickinson. But I know I've got a long ways to go yet. I need to stretch that chest voice like a mofo. Bruce's chest voice is stratospheric. Although truth be told it sounds a bit like he's taking a dump when he stretches chest up way high. But in a cool way. I'll keep working vol 2, and I'll GET THERE! YES! Mwuahahaaaaaand timeforbed.

Comments

• stratmanstratman Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 364
    @Moftem sounds like you're having a great experience. $240 busking is awesome ... clearly people are appreciating your new voice. Good luck with the next push toward Bruce Dickinson.
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Wow man, kickin names and takin a$$!!!!
    Keep up the great work :smiley:
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
  • MoftemMoftem Enrolled Posts: 114
    I'm not trying to show off here. But I just made 411 $ busking in one night. I had the biggest crowds I've ever had. I was able to make so many people happy by singing and playing guitar, and that's what's important. I can't fucking believe this is happening. I'm humbled. So many years of just barely getting by with music. Now sitting here in the middle of the night with nobody to talk to. I'm just so so so so so grateful to Ken and all you mods for teaching me so well. I'll make it a life long mission to spread the word about KTVA. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You empower me so I can move people through singing and not have to worry as much about paying the bills. I'm eternally grateful for what you have all taught me so far. Looking forward to graduating to volume 3 at some point. YOU PEOPLE ROCK! Peace and love from Denmark.
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    @Moftem great man! congratulations! and you will experience more and more of this every time
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    @Moftem Holy crap man! That is bloody outstanding :smiley:
    So happy for you, don't rest on your laurels though, keep moving forward and getting better and better!
  • BijoujujuBijoujuju 2.0 PRO Posts: 10
    Wow! how long did you sing?