Home Vocal Health and Wellness
Options

Voice cracking problems

AlexOgazonAlexOgazon Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 18
Hi everyone I'm looking for some advice. I'm experiencing some problems with my voice, suddenly I started having difficulties to hit the high notes of my register, many of wich I had been singing without problems before, and sometimes when singing songs that I had almost mastered my voice cracks even on "easy" notes. Should I see an ENT/Speech Pathologist? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    You may want to see an ENT. That said, you may also want to submit a Lah Scale that demonstrates what you are concerned about and let us see and hear what you are doing.

Have you had any illnesses?

Allergies?

Have you done some tough or loud singing, shouting, or speaking?
  • Options
    Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    hi @AlexOgazon would be great a Lah scale demonstration, but this has happened to me and when it has, usually has to do with putting the sound in the nose and lack of support, so make sure when you make the sound bright you don´t place it in the nose and your mouth is wide open as in the KTVA videos! :)