Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

I introduce myself

Hello everyone, here I am finally making my presentation to the group.
My name is Emilia and I'm Italian, I'm fifty years old and I sing (or at least I try) for about ten years. I started by playing thanks to my mother who convinced me to go and sing with her in church, then I went to a gospel band and I sang nationally with the Italian Gospel Choir for a few years.
I have faced and still still space even in classical opera music and sometimes I enjoy doing a bit of theater

For about 5 years I have been part of a choir that purely makes Afro American music that unfortunately on May 23 this year has tragically lost its artistic director.
Waiting to understand what will be and if the chorus will continue, I am looking for the solo path and I want to complete my journey within the musical world ... above all I want to have fun. I'm really happy to have discovered the world of KTVA home I'm a little slow to understand but only because my English is not the best, in fact I apologize if I wrote incorrectly
For the moment, I greet you affectionately B):)

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Welcome Emilia!

Your english is quite good, no need to second guess that!
    Luckily with Ken's method of teaching, you can sort of get by with imitating the sounds he makes.
    However, take your time to understand what he is saying as well, as there is allot of great information there.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

Regards,

Phillip
  • Yes I agree.
    The course and the lessons of Ken I immediately liked them because of this they are easily understandable and even if you do not understand make you go the intuition and the imitation of the sounds.
    The thing that struck me, most about Ken is that he is never the superior teacher to you, but he is the professional who is here to help all of us aspiring new artists. This is fabulous
    Thanks for your help Phillip
    Regards
    Emilia
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    @thesmile67 hi! And welcome! You are gonna learn a lot with the KTVA program
  • Gaston_Jauregui Thank you I think yes!!!