Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

Missing Volume 3 part 2

aebgaebg Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 13
I decided to start the KTVA 2.0 version from scratch, so I did volume 1, I worked my way up to volume 2, etc. Now that I'm at the end of volume 2, I checked my volume 3 content and I didn't realize that I didn't download Volume 3 part 2 for the audio workouts. I downloaded volume 3 part 1, part 3, and part 4 but I must have accidentally not downloaded part 2. I'm wondering if there's anything that a moderator can do to help me get the content or if I can email my receipt so that I can download volume 3 part 2? Please help me, I really love this program.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Hey, no worries, we'll get you sorted out! :+1:

Have you gone back through your email and tried the links that you missed one last time?
    If they are now dead, I can see by your account that you are Pro 2.0, so that pretty much confirms your status.

@highmtn : Are you able to assist here?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Please send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com and explain your situation. You are given 30 days to complete your downloads, for security reasons. If you need an extension, you have to request it.