Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method

Ken is THE man! I won't go anywhere else.

littletaeklittletaek Enrolled, 2.0 PRO Posts: 6
I've been practicing KTVA method for about a month. Few days ago I had a consultation with Ken, it was just awesome...
I wasn't really sure if i was doing exercises right or not, and I THOUGHT I knew about support and other points and I applied them correctly when I do scales.

So it was just the right timing for me to see Ken and check with him. sometimes my vowel mods were all over the place (lol. actually it wasn't that bad). i was too focused on notes i forgot about support sometimes. He spotted these and now i understand more about how KTVA works. I had such airy and nasal quality because of Singing Success exercises and videos, and it was hard for me to change.

He told me I'm on the right track and I can move on to vol.3 in 2-3 weeks.

I'm gonna try to learn a song (maybe Kelly Clarkson) from today and upload my first vox demo soon.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

littletaek,

What an eye-opener and ear-opener it is to have Ken evaluate your voice!  I know why you capitalized THOUGHT

I THOUGHT, too.  He will put you on the right track if you need to make any adjustments.  He does an awesome job of correcting your misconceptions and opening up your voice to its full potential!

Good for you!

Bob