Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA!

Hi, my name is Alexia :) I have been living in Florida since I was 8 years old. I'm originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Music is my passion and singing well is a dream I would like to make a reality. Today I enrolled in KTVA and already got started with the Audio Starter Exercises!!! B) I'm super excited about this course! I'm finally honoring myself in my desire to be the best singer that I can possibly be. I'm looking forward to my growth as a singer. I'll be reading everyone's posts too and watching your videos for inspiration!!! <3

Comments

• Hello Alexia, and welcome to the forum. (if you bought the course or are streaming it, you should contact KTVA support to change your status)

The forum is an awesome place for information (there is a ton of it), motivation, and inspiration. The people are kind, and helpful when they can be. The moderators are all well knowledgeable in their craft so any help you may need will be available.

Enjoy your new adventure. It's one that should last the rest of your life.

Peace, Tony
  • alexia618alexia618 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    Thank you, Tony! Yes, I already wrote to KTVA support to change my status and I hope I'll be able to post my singing at some point to get advice and guidance. I trust I'm in the right place.

Thanks for reaching out and I'll "see" you soon! :)

Blessings,

Alexia
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Hi Alexia! Welcome to KTVA.

Great choice to get the PRO bundle. It has all you need, and the forum contains even more to help you out :)

All the best,

Ben
    Thanks, Ben! :) Yes, I downloaded the course and it's very thorough!! I'm looking forward to my singing improving, that's for sure! B)
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, Alexia!