Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Larry from Michigan

Been writing, recording and singing my own music about 23 years now. Everything's improved through the years, but the one thing that hasn't very much is my singing. For that reason I never play live. I hardly finish recording songs because i struggle so much singing a song I've written the way i hear it in my head. It's really put me in a funk. So I made a decision to improve my singing. Something I believed wouldn't be possible until I found Kens youtube videos.

Comments

• Hi Larry. I'm also from Michigan, and I also write record my own songs which brought me here so I can learn to sing, and finish a lot of my songs.

I always thought that when I did learn to sing that I would only be able to sing a certain type because my voice is very deep, but after a year into the course I have found that not to be true. My range has increased tremendously. You're going to love this course.

Just don't rush through it, and try to really understand this stuff. It all works just as promised. It just takes a little time to get used to doing the techniques involved.

With that said, enjoy the course.

Peace, Tony

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Welcome aboard Larry!

This training will be some of the most challenging, yet fun work/play you'll do :smile:
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but I often enjoy vocal training more than guitar training (and I've been a 6-string addict for 40+ years)

There are far worse addictions to have :smiley:

Enjoy the journey and be sure to ping us if you run into anything that needs clarification or whatnot!

Cheers,

Phillip
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, Larry Lavaking!