Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Maroon 5 - Maps

PulzarPulzar Member Posts: 9
Covered Maroon 5 - Maps.

I feel like my voice is finally starting to loosen. I certainly feel like I am finally singing with my own voice. Singing this song was almost effortless although the cover is certainly not perfect but I felt good while singing.

https://youtu.be/GWuyzqTued0

Comments

• Options
    HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    Sounds very good.

Most of the time on this board they ask for clean vocals but, I don't think your vocals are an issue. With that said you might want to put some effects on your voice, so that you can sound more like the recorded version. Your vocals are very good and very much like the youtube version. This is a very good recording and if it was easy to do for your voice even better. Keep it up :)
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
  • Options
    Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
  • Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    Nice cover original voice
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Pulzar,

WOW, great job. Sounds very good. May I ask you, how long you are on the course?

Kind regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    PulzarPulzar Member Posts: 9
    @doc_ramadani

I've completed the course but I still keep doing the exercises and I'm also taking singing lessons with a teacher and I also sing in a choir and there we have some training as well. :blush:

So I'm doing quite a lot of singing every week and it's hard to say what exactly is the most beneficial thing but the course is very helpful.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    edited October 2018
    Hi @Pulzar,
    Hello Markus,

thank you very much for your reply. When I heard your cover I thought: "Wow, he is really awesome! How did he get there?". - You have a very cool vibe in your sound. Congrats! - It is clearly to hear that you spent a lot of efforts in your voice. May success be your payoff. Great job!!!

Really cool, cool vibe!

Kind regards,
    Marco