Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

New student in need of feedback!

Hi!!

I am a new student who has been singing for a while and has never had vocal lessons!! I want to start by saying I am EXTREMELY excited about learning! So much so that I would like feedback on my latest video of me singing Sam Cooke's song "A Change is going to come".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hnCPl92Ips

Thanks!

-Michael Judah

Comments

• When I saw you were going to do Sam Cooke I thought to myself: "oh boy, this is a huge vocal to take on".............. You made it look way too easy. ha ha

You have an awesome voice. Love the tone. How long have you been singing? I know you didn't just start with this course lol.

Awesome job!

Peace, Tony
  • MichaelJudahMichaelJudah 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
    videoace said:

When I saw you were going to do Sam Cooke I thought to myself: "oh boy, this is a huge vocal to take on".............. You made it look way too easy. ha ha

You have an awesome voice. Love the tone. How long have you been singing? I know you didn't just start with this course lol.

Awesome job!

Peace, Tony

Hi Tony!

I have been singing for a while, however I feel I have a whiles to go. I stubbed across Ken T. and Brett Manning YEARS ago, and being an R&B artist I was naive and leaned more toward listening to Brett Manning. To say the least I grew very frustrated and quit singing around 2013. I recently picked it back up about 2 years ago but this time I started taking tips from Ken T's YouTube channel. After trying out some of his principles, I saw improvements in my voice. So then I decided to buy his course today (finally), and I will take the daily practice much more seriously.

Thanks for responding!

- Michael Judah
  • You made a great choice getting Ken's course. Your voice is going to blow up after you get the hang of these techniques.
    I think you sing pretty well now. I can't wait to hear you after doing Ken's course for a while.

Just take your time to fully understand the techniques, and how they are used, and you will be golden.

Peace, Tony
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi again, @MichaelJudah,

I answered to your other discussion. That is the problem with double-posting. :smile:

Man, so good,

Doc
    @doc_ramadani yeah I tried to delete one lol sorry about that