Home Welcome

Past Webinars - archived in the forum?

neil501nycneil501nyc Enrolled Posts: 5
Past Webinars - archived in the forum?

-thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• 5alivevocal5alivevocal Enrolled Posts: 3
    I'm an enrolled member and still can't find that section. Could you give me a link?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

5alivevocal,

The webinar archives are available to students who are enrolled in the KTVA stages.  If you purchase a training program, access to other sections of the forum is made available.

Forum members who are not students have only a limited area of the forum available.

Bob

I've got it. I've purchased a regular bundle with all three stages. 
  • neil501nycneil501nyc Enrolled Posts: 5
    I have purchased all three volumes. Does that give me access? If so, are the "Webinars" archived within the KVTA forum, under the heading "categories" in the right-hand column?

Thanks again

Neil
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited December 2012

@Neil501nyc, and @5alivevocal,

See above your posts.  After your username it says "member".  If you purchased a package from KTVA, that should read "Enrolled".  That would be why you are not seeing the rest of the forums.  In fact, you are only getting a tiny peek at the forums.

To get this corrected, please send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com.

Put in the title of the email "Forum Access Status"

It will be very helpful if you can copy and paste into your email, the original receipt for your KTVA purchase.  Include your KTVA username.  Request your KTVA Forum status to be changed from member to Enrolled.

That should get you onboard in the shortest amount of time!

Once that happens you will see a much longer list on the right side of the page.  Scroll way down the list, almost to the bottom, and you will see a category called Webinars.  That is where you will find a JACKPOT of additional information on many different KTVA topics.  In-depth discussions, with Ken giving examples, and question-and-answer time at the end.

This section, as well as all of the other hidden portions of the KTVA Forums, is considered to be bonus material for Enrolled KTVA students.

Get those emails off, and if you haven't heard back in a reasonable amount of time, please message me via my inbox, which you will see in blue letters at the top of the forum pages.  Address it to highmtn.

You're going to really like what you find there.

Thanks.

Bob

Thank you! Look forward to getting the access!
  • HulkinatorHulkinator Pro Posts: 1

Thanks for the help i was wondering how to gain accessas well