Home Ken Tamplin's Corner

I didnt get my vocal evaluation

Hey Ken, I have sent you my vocal files but haven heard from you over a week now, I am really curious about what you think of my voice
my mail is ahmetito1@hotmail.com
Thank you

Comments

• Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    I did not remember seeing them.

Where did you send them?

Can you please post them here and let me know when you have?

Thanks!
  • meralmeral Volume 1 Posts: 5
    I dont know how I can post them here, if you mean the evaluation part on the site I am posting there now again but I dont know how I can post on this thread
  • ajlundenajlunden Enrolled Posts: 3
    Hi Ken.
    ..as goes for me...
    thanks
    Arnie.

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hey, guys...

Probably the best way to get your tunes heard by Ken is to put them on something like Soundcloud, and then copy a link to your soundcloud file and paste it into an email to Ken.

Send it to ktvahelp@gmail.com

Add "Vocal Evaluation" to the title of the email. Explain briefly that this is for your vocal evaluation.  If this was part of a bundle you purchased, please also paste in a copy of your emailed receipt or paypal confirmation.  If you include the link to your vocal demo and the purchase information, chances are good that Ken will be able to get back to you. 

Ken gets a TON of emails every day, and lots of requests for evaluations, lessons, and fan mail. He has been working long, long hours for months and it's very nearly Christmas time.  If your messages got past him in the crush, please understand, it's not on purpose.  He's hoping to get a few days off for Christmas, and it's getting really close.  He would like to spend some Holiday time with his family like the rest of us.

You will get your evaluations. Ken does his best to take time for each request he receives.  It's just a very busy time of year.  There are only so many hours in a day, even for Ken Tamplin.

Please message me via my "inbox" at the top of the forum page in blue letters if you haven't heard back in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks.

Bob