Homeβ€Ί VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Red Hot With Chilli Wasnames

Im pushing my luck posting in this section i know, but im going to share my favorite 5 recordings i have done since i started trying to sing. They are not in order of when they were done, but ive probably not progressed over 6 yrs. Elvis style slow ballads are the easiest for me to sing and anything other than that style is a struggle. Most of them would be take 30-40.
Anyway. This is where i am going to be charting my progress.. best get the "Before Starting KTVA examples " out of the way. Some may be painful for your ears 😯 🀘🀘🀘

Kicking off with an attempt at RHCP Dont Forget Me

Peace 🀘

https://youtu.be/MFVqPRvmEuc

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Gary, @Gary_Williamson1971

if you are planning to buy the course you should really save these recordings and listen to them from time to time. That will gift you a lot of smiles, believe me.

Doc
  • Gary_Williamson1971Gary_Williamson1971 3.0 Streaming Posts: 13
    Doc, i cant wait to start the course! Its going to be a couple of months as i want the gold bundle.. im saving hard!!!
    So far, nobody has said " give it up, it aint going to happen"
    That gives me hope πŸ‘
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Gary, @Gary_Williamson1971

it will be good to have you with us. We have her very seasoned students who help beginners like me ( i.e. @Gaston_Jauregui, @Furious_Phil, @highmtn, @Klaus_T, @HuduVudu, @Michael4000, @Diego, and many, many more). The course is a steel. I would recommend you "The Course+" (Volume 1 to 5 + ProPacks). You can think about personal lessons later on. The Course+ will give you exercises FOR YEARS!!!

Doc
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    @doc_ramadani , too much Doc, "very seasoned", you started way before me, it's more like the other way round. Other than that, I agree, to start the course was one of the best decisions I made when it comes to music, and yes, the forum is great to get very helpful hints on how to make the most of the course, and also, have a lot of fun along the way.
    Hi Gary,

give it up, it aint going to happen

You will never-ever hear something like that here in the forums. We all know that "Anyone can sing!". You just need the right exercises and a "plan". Ken teaches that "plan". Sometimes I think that ANY word Ken choses is taken on purpose. I have had these AHA moments so often where I could slap myself for being so blind to not get it earlier: "Doc, you fool, to dumb to get it???" :smile:

Doc