Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Never Enough - The Greatest Showman Cover

Hi all, this is a new cover I recently completed. it;'s a studio recording but as you can probably tell there was no amendment with the track. Upon review, there are some support issues, but just wondered what you thought. Thanks in advance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmas7D1YQ_E

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Gareth, @vertidog

I am not sure whether we met before here in the forums. I am Marco and now 7 months on the course. From your profile I can see that you joined 2 years ago. I think the recording is very impressive. Good pitch. I had to listen very, very closely to hear the support issues. Very convincing performance. Really nice textures.

I have a questions. Does the reflection shield help you with your recordings? - Does it help to absorb the reflections of the room? - I ask because I am recoding in the basement and there are a lot of reflections.

Doc
  • vertidogvertidog Pro Posts: 51
    Hi Doc,

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I am not sure if we have spoken before. I have been a member for a while but am not very active, life is pretty hectic with work and out singing at weekends. This song is very different for me so I was interested to see what people with some knowledge thought. It gives me the confidence to perform it live.

Regarding your question, my technical knowledge is very limited. I have recorded at the studio previously, the shield is a new addition I assume it does what you have mentioned but couldn't confirm it.

Thanks again.

Gareth