Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

G-Dragon Big Bang

Im quite the fan of Big Bang, and i feel like their lead rapper G-dragon raps in a really unique way. Any tips on how to rap lik him?
Here's my favourite(you can check other songs on youtube too.) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPH8LFYFRk

Thnx for any help, means much

Comments

• HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    He has quite the range. In the song that you posted he is using a high chest mix.

If you really want to do what he is doing it is going to take some time and some training to first be able to understand what he is doing and then second be able to do it.

There is an old Chinese proverb that I think is relevant here, it says: "The man at the top of the mountain didn't just fall there".
  • DoctorkiwiiDoctorkiwii Member Posts: 13
    Yeah i understand, and i want to improve and learn to sing like him. But where do i start and what do i do? im kinda new to this whole singing thing
    If you like the way Ken teaches and you feel comfortable that he is a good teacher, then go to his channel and start watching videos. You will need to set up a practice schedule. Ken advises and, I feel that this is a good start, that you practice an hour a day six days a week. There are videos on Ken's channel on how to set up daily vocal exercises.

Singing takes time and when we see good singers it is easy to forget just how much time they spend in perfecting their craft. Their whole goal is to make it seem effortless. If we want to be like them we need to work as hard as they do for as long as they have.
  • DoctorkiwiiDoctorkiwii Member Posts: 13
    Are there any playlists of his videos that i shoul look at? because he has so many idk where to start
    How to sing better for guys.
    Vocal Tutorials is good. I would skip the reaction videos.
    How to sing better than anyone else - vocal.

These would be good places to start.
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkXHQJc9L6s

This is an aweomse video that really helped me.