Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Sining is in the front of the mouth?

Isn't singing more in the front of the mouth whereas talking is a bit further back in the mouth?

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @ingenting,

you can learn to place your voice in different places. I like to place my voice a little more in the back of the throat. It sounds a little bit rounder.

Doc
  • ingentingingenting Member Posts: 23

Hi @ingenting,

you can learn to place your voice in different places. I like to place my voice a little more in the back of the throat. It sounds a little bit rounder.

Doc

Rounder?
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    edited May 2019
    @ingenting Hello and I hope you are having a good day! There is a lot that goes into singing properly with good technique. Ken cover's all of this in the course and honestly it's really great information in a very structured and ordered manner to help you grow the parts of your voice you need to in the proper order. In my opinion the course is worth every penny and you should consider purchasing it and joining the KTVA family!

What ever you choose to do I hope you discover your voice and the enjoyment you get from using it!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @ingenting,

in my words (I am German) rounder means:

warmer, not so harsh, not shrill, gentle, not too edgy, ...

Do you get it?

Doc