Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from spain!

EscironEsciron 2.0 PRO Posts: 28
Hello, in my case I been singing for some years and tried many coaches and courses... none of them like this. Been following the youtube channel for a while and recently brougth the pro pack so Im loaded with many questions... the first one is if you reccomend to follow the program with the help of a voce coacher, and if you thin it may be possible to find a coacher for that, thanks!. In any case I'm glad to read so many good feedback opinions and will put my best to have my own soon!!!

Comments

• samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    Hello I'm from UK, good to be singing training. I've been singing a good while but my technique is all off, it really showed up when I tried the songs that really challenged me when practicing. I've examined a couple of coaches and singing courses online and this one seems the very best plus Ken can blast rock vocals and sing soulfully too proving it (not many online courses do that weirdly enough), my favourite styles, and he proves his coaching through his students on youtube, they're very good.

I've just started myself so it's just my opinion, but if your coach in real-life can already do this method and prove it singing long-term, I think that would be cool what you said, but if they're not trained in this open throat technique, they'd need to train themselves and wouldn't be able to coach you. Plus as a beginner I'm not sure I myself would be able to gauge how good a coach was in the short-time I'd have to judge in a lesson, but you might be more able for sure.

With KTVA I had a good amount of time seeing Ken and his students in action on youtube before buying in. You can book 1-on-1 webcam training with Ken direct I believe, as good as a lesson in person I'm thinking and you know what you're getting, even there are demos in the course and on youtube showing webcam lessons with other students. But the course is designed with solo training in mind and these forums are a great way of getting feedback on how things are going training as it is, I uploaded a couple of scales early on and got some good feedback and I'm working on improving my technique with that in mind at the moment. All the best, enjoy your training.
  • EscironEsciron 2.0 PRO Posts: 28
    Thanks for your answer Samw!!!, that seems quite reasonable, and the option of 1 to 1 webcam session may save lot of time. I allready feel that I wasted too much with the wrong people :/
  • sagemacgsagemacg 2.0 PRO Posts: 240
    Hi @Esciron and welcome! People tend to get confused following a different coach alongside using KTVA, but if oyu can find one who is compatible with Ken's program that's great - 1-on-1 instruction is very valuable! This forum is also a great resource - both for the content that is here, and for the feedback other students offer when you upload demos.

Good luck!
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    Hello @Esciron it’s great to have you here. Please feel free to post up some recording if you singing if you ever want some feedback!