Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Need Guidance!!

Can anyone who hasn't bought the course get detailed advice here? I'm really interested in learning these stuff but don't have so much of an income source with which I can buy this course. I've seen Kens videos on youtube and try to do those practices but not sure if I'm doing it right. Can I get some guidance here?

Comments

• HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    Sure, we are willing to help you as far as we can without giving away course information. You can ask questions here and you will get answers. :)

Biggest thing for people that don't have money for the course to understand is that you must expend RESOURCES on singing. Spending the money for the course saves you time, but you can also spend time through researching to get better. At some point you will be at a much higher level and need to invest money, but trust me you are going to have to spend time whether you buy the course or not. If you don't spend money you are just going to spend more time and if you have extra time then that will be of a greater value.

Just to put you on a good path, Ken's YouTube channel is a wealth of information. Use it, it's free and the information is foundational. Build a daily workout routine. Ken has videos on how to do this. Follow the videos and build and customize your routine and then stick to it. Just getting a practicing routine is HUGE in terms of how successful you will become at singing.

If you have questions post them.

Good luck with your singing journey :sunglasses:
  • MostofaMostofa Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    What practices do you suggest I should do to increase my vocal range? And how can I know if I'm doing it correctly? I can reach up to B4...(high laryngeal position) I guess, that too with a little difficulty :'( though I can sing a little and have performed on stage on various occasions. But I'd love to learn more about vocal range and apply it in my singing.
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    This is where the time part comes in. There are videos on Ken's channel for setting up daily exercises. Start your researching now. You are going to spend a lot of time doing research and learning. There is a lot to know and a lot to piece together to build solid understanding and exercises, but with patience and persistence it is easily achievable.

I would NOT focus or emphasize vocal range it will come on it's own in time. Learn the fundamentals get those down and driven into muscle memory. This is where real singing takes place. Don't get lost in esoteric techniques they won't help your singing especially if you don't have a solid foundation to anchor them to.

Never forget that people that sing for a living practice everyday A LOT. Singing is a skilled profession and to get the most out of it you must be learning and honing your craft constantly.