Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

What exercise do i have to use to stretch/grow the chest voice?

Hey guys!

I am wondering what exercise i have to use in order to stretch/grow the chest voice. Im now just doing the vocal warmups. will that be enough if i just do this daily?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• VocalityVocality Posts: 8142.0 PRO
    Hi @Joffy welcome to the forum, volume 1 on this course teaches us the foundation of singing, diaphragmatic support, Open throat, the Lah Ah vowel, pitch and we need to apply these techniques correctly in order to grow the voice. The aim of the course initially is to grow a strong powerful chest voice and the grow the head voice bright so it matches you chest voice.

This video has a chest execise that ken explains a few points that may help.

If you are planning of starting the course, you will progress faster due to the structured program and plenty of help here as you progress.

:) Vocality
  • JoffyJoffy Posts: 11Member
    Vocality said:

Hi @Joffy welcome to the forum, volume 1 on this course teaches us the foundation of singing, diaphragmatic support, Open throat, the Lah Ah vowel, pitch and we need to apply these techniques correctly in order to grow the voice. The aim of the course initially is to grow a strong powerful chest voice and the grow the head voice bright so it matches you chest voice.

This video has a chest execise that ken explains a few points that may help.

If you are planning of starting the course, you will progress faster due to the structured program and plenty of help here as you progress.

:) Vocality

thankyou for your response but is there a list or anything with the exact order how to do the course??
    i already have the course!
    edited September 6
    @joffy

Right ok firstly you need to sign up for access to the student part of the forum @highmtn will be able to help.

Ok in the volume 1 folder open up the PDF on volume 1 and read through this carefully it explains how to apply volume1.

Watch through the tutorial videos plenty of times and carefully follow Ken’s instructions. Don’t rush through this take your time and if get stuck plenty of us here to help.

Once you’re ready you can start the audio workouts.

A lot to take in but sure you will manage!

Vocality
    :)
  • JoffyJoffy Posts: 11Member
    Vocality said:

@joffy

Right ok firstly you need to sign up for access to the student part of the forum @highmtn will be able to help.

Ok in the volume 1 folder open up the PDF on volume 1 and read through this carefully it explains how to apply volume1.

Watch through the tutorial videos plenty of times and carefully follow Ken’s instructions. Don’t rush through this take your time and if get stuck plenty of us here to help.

Once you’re ready you can start the audio workouts.

A lot to take in but sure you will manage!

Vocality

so i shouldnt be doing the audio workouts yet? :o
    @Joffy

Yes your missing key tuition on tutorial videos it's really important, once your ready then move to the guided workout first for a few weeks then onto the piano only scales. All this info is on the pdf for volume 1.

It's recommended you spend at least 3 months on volume 1, most take longer I was 7 months and it's better take longer but everyone progresses at diffrent rates. Don't rush this take your time and were here to give advice and help when you get stuck on anything.

Also when you start your audio work out you can send us a demo Lah triad it helps us check on your progress via private link on soundcloud, youtube unlisted link.

Vocality
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,851Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hi @joffy,

Since you purchased the course you should get your forum status updated. Please find the instructions here.

Doc