Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Can't Change Me - Chris Cornell Cover.

DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Diego,

very nice job. I like that you are working on the mellow side of your chest voice, too. Your vocals could have been 3 to 6 dB louder in the mix. They are a little bit burried.

Doc
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I'm waiting for your covers album to drop 😁 are you working on any original material? It's good you are trying out many different styles of music, it's helping you discover your voice.
  • Options
    Raphael_HusslRaphael_Hussl 2.0 PRO Posts: 159
    @Diego
    Hi Diego,
    great cover, I already saw some of the other covers you were posting sometimes and it's always amazing to see how easily you can adapt your voice to any style you want to sing in. I agree with Doc that at some points your vocals could maybe be a little more in the mix, it seems as sometimes the volume is a little uneven, maybe a little stronger compression (the plug-in effect, not the one from the voice itself) could make it sound a little rounder. But overall, very great technical and musical ability, vocal range and playing with different sound textures.
    Greetings, Raphael
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    very cool, Diego! are you still using Audacity? if so, maybe try this:

https://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?t=68501

I just googled it, I never used it, and it might not work as I hope it does, but just since your fans always seem to request more even levels ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    @doc_ramadani , Yeah I kind of agree. It needed a tad more volume wise on some parts. Thank you!

• Options
    @Wigs I'm just making sure all my songs are starting to be consistent in quality before I put them in a Album, just so it doesn't sound weird. You know what I mean? I might be getting close to getting that album in.
    And yes, I do have some unfinished original material. You'll have to wait for that one hehe
  • Options
    @Raphael_Hussl Thanks man!
    I love experimenting with different styles. I work a lot to reach my goal of singing everything I want, when I want and how I want. I really want to feel ready before I try to reach mainstream music. Fortune favors the bold.
  • Options
    @Klaus_T Yes I am! Thanks for the link!
  • Options
    Raphael_HusslRaphael_Hussl 2.0 PRO Posts: 159
    @Diego You're welcome! That's a good point because without question we all want to feel ready, that's why we're here. :) But being bold is not a guarantee of fortune because a lot of times you just need to have some good luck. You're on the right track so all the best for reaching your goals!