Homeβ€Ί INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Otter Briggs

OtterBriggsOtterBriggs Member Posts: 10
edited October 2019 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello everyone, My name is Wallace otherwise known as Otter, I'm from Alberta Canada; I am a Christian, Gay, and a Furry too who has been working very very hard to break out of his introverted shell; (Literally have no choice literally it was like having a bandaid ripped off x.x) I believe I'm being prepared to become an inspirational country singer like Reba McEntire and I'd like some help; I'm ready for the next level; but don't know anyone in my area. If anyone would like to show me some support I have a twitter account
I also keep asking people for help; My mom, brothers, cousins. Because I have no money I have cerebral palsy and all I have to work with is my voice.. I have just enough cerebral palsy that it makes me too weak for labor jobs, learning disabilities, I don't work well with others in an office environment, because I get distracted waaaay too easily (totally an Otter look up native beliefs hehe) and I love to love on people with my thoughts, yet, No one wants to hear me, no one sees the real me.. they just tell me I'm either going to Hell or "Yah Yah kay.. okay yep" I'm so sick of people underestimating me... so please please please. Help me. I don't want money or fame I just want to heal people through music that's all I got.
@OtterBriggs thanks very much. :)

Comments

• d1g2w3d1g2w3 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 465
    Hi @OtterBriggs

My names Danny and it was great to read your words and background. I'm sure others agree but we have a complete mix of people who are brought together by their love of music, singing and self improvement.

Where we can help, we will try, but the energy and enthusiasm needs to come from within.

Peace,

Dannt
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @OtterBriggs,

my name is Marco and I am 49 years old. I am a Medical Doctor and Singing is my passion. I am very sorry to read that you suffer from cerebral palsy.

I send you a warm Welcome from Germany. Whenever we can help we will try to do so. Ken has a lot of very good free videos which you can use to work on your voice. Recently our mate @Klaus_T posted his routine that he used before he was able to buy the course. You find it here:

https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/comment/50362#Comment_49458

Doc
  • cwcwcwcw 2.0 PRO Posts: 412
    Welcome, @OtterBriggs from USA. I love your tenacity and drive. Very encouraging.
    Good singing to you, and to achieving your goal! :)

Chris
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    The routine @Klaus_T made from the free YT channel is an awesome place to start! I love that you focus on your abilities! This is already a head start πŸ™‚ I just want to clarify when you say furry... That's the costumes and an otter is your identity? I saw a doco on Netflix not long ago.

Welcome to the start of your singing journey!
  • OtterBriggsOtterBriggs Member Posts: 10
    cwcw said:

Welcome, @OtterBriggs from USA. I love your tenacity and drive. Very encouraging.
    Good singing to you, and to achieving your goal! :)

Chris

Hey thanks so much I've been working very very hard for this I have been trying to reach out to people. My entire family turned their backs on me, because I am a Gay Christian, also, I have no real friends IRL so I am completely doing this all by myself. I just want so hard to ask Ms. McEntire to be my mentor that's all I've ever wanted since I was 7 years old. :)
    Wigs said:

The routine @Klaus_T made from the free YT channel is an awesome place to start! I love that you focus on your abilities! This is already a head start πŸ™‚ I just want to clarify when you say furry... That's the costumes and an otter is your identity? I saw a doco on Netflix not long ago.

Welcome to the start of your singing journey!

Correct but i am also Native so it's apart of my culture as well my name in Plains Cree is Nikkik :) Briggs is my Scottish side, which, means Bridge.. Who better to be a fisher of men than an otter, and who better to lead those people to christ then a bridge :D

Hi @OtterBriggs,

my name is Marco and I am 49 years old. I am a Medical Doctor and Singing is my passion. I am very sorry to read that you suffer from cerebral palsy.

I send you a warm Welcome from Germany. Whenever we can help we will try to do so. Ken has a lot of very good free videos which you can use to work on your voice. Recently our mate @Klaus_T posted his routine that he used before he was able to buy the course. You find it here:

https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/comment/50362#Comment_49458

Doc

Please don't feel sorry for me sir. I believe that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.. I want to prove to the world that I can do this..no matter what adversity may try and stand in my way I say "Satan get thee behind me" That's all I can do as a believer.. I will never ever give up on my goals. :)