Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello Everyone, greetings from Singapore.

Hi, I just joined a few days ago hoping to improve my singing and baritone range.

I can already feel the higher notes taking less effort and pressure and just started to feel what this "resonance" is this morning!

Of course it might all be in my mind but I'm looking forward to see where this takes me.

Comments

• david1552david1552 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 74
    Hi Ben3n,

Welcome to KTVA! 

You will see some amazing progress if you follow Kens instructions and do exactly as he shows and watch the videos over and over and over again. 

A good advice is to record yourself doing the exercises as it's easier to be critical and hear what you do wrong when you listen back to your recorded sessions compared to trying to evaluate yourself while doing them. I started out in late January and made some good progress since then, but I'm constantly re-evaluating myself and rewatching the videos and I can find new things that I missed before.

Good luck & happy singing!

//David
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, Ben!

David gave good advice.  Dig in and watch and listen as your voice and range begin to grow!

Bob

• s700s700 Pro Posts: 2
    Hello world. I am from malaysia
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, oh s700!

Great to have you here! There are more KTVA singers there in your part of the world.  Have you just enrolled, or have you been working Ken's program for a while?

Bob