Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Just starting out

dorrodorro Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
Hi all,

My name is ian..i am just starting out on my journey....a few open mic evenings and so on.

Before i split with my hard earned cash i would like to get a feel for things,...see if i am actually up to the task!..

If i feel i'm ok then i'll go ahead and purchase the full hit.

Kindest regards

dorro

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome to the forum, dorro!

I hope you find what you're looking for here.  Most of the people who frequent this forum are here because KTVA works for them.  Many came here first to check it out, and then stayed because they realized that KTVA is the real thing if you're serious about singing.

It's not an easy, instant vocal transformation. It's a methodical, long-term commitment that will take your voice to places it otherwise would never go.  You'll know after a while whether this is something you want to try to tackle!

Come on in and look around!

Bob

• dorrodorro Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
    HI Bob,

Thank you for  your input, i have been to a couple of open mic evenings and played a couple of things.
    The feedback i have had from people is quite good however, they are also my friends and i'm sorry to say i'm not sure if they would tell me "hey buddy you're wasting your time go do something else!"

i have uploaded a sample to soundcloud, if you could take the time to have a quick listen i would like an honest opinion......good.....bad......mediocre....i don't care (well i do) i am not in a position to critique myself.

In the meantime i will start digging around...:-)

many thanks

ian
  • dorrodorro Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
    OH WELL!

went ahead and brought the set....

Let's see what happens...........
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

You must have gotten a feeling that you could trust your hunches...

I think you're probably right.  Now you don't have to wait to get started!!

Good for you.  Enjoy the journey, and welcome aboard, once again!

Bob