Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

A brief intro

StrictlybusinessStrictlybusiness Pro Posts: 4
edited May 2013 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello all! 

My name is Rich, I'm from the San Francisco bay area and, art has had a great impact on my life. Music has always played a huge role in my life. I've been inspired by people like Elvis Presley, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye all the way to Steven Tyler and Guns N Roses to Sublime, Bob Marley (and company) just to name a few. I draw, paint, film, write and now just recently, after all these years, realized I enjoy singing more than I thought. I'm not very good, but I'm at least able to put a smile on people's faces when I do sing. Then I realized I actually enjoyed that. Making people feel better, even if it sounds pretty bad. I'm very critical of myself, but a hard worker. I hope to learn a lot through this program and get a ton better with my vocals in a healthy way. 

-Rich

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Welcome, Rich!

I spent some time down in the South Bay.  It's nice to make your acquaintance.

You will learn a lot with this program. Dive in and give it all you've got.  You will be very pleased with the results!

Stay in touch and get ready to grow your voice!

Bob

• Options
    StrictlybusinessStrictlybusiness Pro Posts: 4
    Thanks for the welcome, Bob! I love this area. It's good to be acquainted with you as well, sir. I'm very excited to learn and grow. I can tell that there is a great passion for singing/music here, it's got me pretty pumped up.