Home Welcome

Newest KTVA Moderators Announced!!!

highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
edited June 2014 in Welcome

Everyone please join me in welcoming our newest Moderator here at the KTVA Forums...

Trine Simmenes!!!

Trine comes to us from Norway.  She has been with the KTVA program for some time now, and has really applied herself to improving her voice. 

You can hear some of her vocal demos here in the Vocal Demonstrations part of the forum.  She is working on her defense of her PhD right now, and for that reason, will start out easy and gradually start moderating more as time allows.  We're excited about her contributions, and glad that she is going to help out!!

Trine is a Rocker, and she announced in her first posting that she was here to become a MONSTER VOCALIST!  That's the kind of attitude we like here at the KTVA Forums! 

We are glad to have Trine on board here and expect her energy to help us all to become more and more inspired to be the best singers that we can be!

Welcome Trine!

Bob

Comments

• MichaelSMichaelS Pro Posts: 73
    Oh, yeah, we  know Trine and salute her. Welcome Trine, keep on rockin` !
  • david1552david1552 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 74
    Welcome Trine! It's a thrill to read your story and the progress you've made so far! I think for new members just starting out with KTVA this is what you want to see, read about and hear. We are all on a long journey with ups & downs and sometimes we cannot see the forest for the trees.

//David
  • TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

Thank you all!

I am so exited about having become a moderator on the forum! I really LOVE singing, and I love sharing with you, both my ups and downs. I have posted many bad singing examples here on the forum, and I encourage you all not to be shy. Just post wherever you are right now, share and be open. That will help so many others! And then your progress becomes even more impressive.

Since there now is a female moderator here, I really hope that even more girls will come out and show us what they are doing. You are VERY welcome in the new DIVAS category. I would like to get to know you all!  

• MattMatt Pro Posts: 197
    Agreed with David, very interesting to read your story thus far and I hope you continue to document / record your progress!

I'm very fond of your attitude and determination and look forward to seeing your continued encouragement, not only in the DIVAS category, but in the entire forum!

Thank you Matt! I really appreciate to hear that you like my attitude. I will be there for both the DUDES and the DIVAS, and my progress will continue to be posted!

Trine

I'm back!!!

Sorry that I haven't been very active on the forum lately. I have been busy finishing my PhD (trial lecture....and I didn't pass and had to do it twice.....boring), but now I am finished with that part and ready to participate here again. In the autumn I will have the defense of my thesis, so again I will be a bit absent. But I'm not far away, and I'll be back....ALWAYS!

Trine

• PerdFPerdF Pro Posts: 18
    Nice to see a Scandinavian member of the moderators.
    Trine, do you speak / understand Swedish? :)

Vi Hörs,
    Per

Hi Per!

Ja, det gjør jeg!

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited June 2014

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you all the addition of two new KTVA Moderators, two very accomplished Divas,

Sonika McKie and Tina Alcorace.  Both are seasoned recording artists and well-versed in KTVA methods.

They will join Trine Simmenes, Scott Patrick, Rayhan Tee, and myself in helping all of you to become successful with your KTVA studies. 

This is now a 50/50 DIVAS/DUDES operation. 

Good Singing to you ALL!!! 

Bob

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    This is great support for the forum. 2 fabulous singers!! Welcome aboard.
  • MagusMagus Pro Posts: 28
    edited October 2017
    Welcome to all! Looking forward to musically grow with you all :smile:
  • SerfanoSerfano Member Posts: 7
    Serfano arrives: hello Guys!!!! This site and the forum seem very interesting! I bought the Ken condensed course and so I try to improve my voice abilities!!!