Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

My introduction and questions ~ kennysaur

lethargylethargy Pro Posts: 47
edited September 2013 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Comments

• MattMatt Pro Posts: 197
    Welcome - glad to have you on board!

Send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com stating you have bought the course and would like access to the rest of the forum. It would be a good idea to add a screenshot of the receipt if it was purchased online too, just to prove who you are.

Happy singing - you're going to love this course!
  • lethargylethargy Pro Posts: 47
    matt said:
    Welcome - glad to have you on board!

Send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com stating you have bought the course and would like access to the rest of the forum. It would be a good idea to add a screenshot of the receipt if it was purchased online too, just to prove who you are.

Happy singing - you're going to love this course!
    Thank you, sir! :D
    I sent an email and I hope i can start this as soon as possible. (Its currently 1 am here. xD)

• MattMatt Pro Posts: 197
    No problem! Any other questions, just ask.

Blimey, make sure you don't wake anybody up! Haha.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, kennysaur!

You now have a secret weapon that will supercharge your voice! 

You are going to make your Dad proud and glad that he got the course for you!  You are really going to improve your voice. 

This will be a lot of work, but you will really like the results! GO for it!

Bob

• lethargylethargy Pro Posts: 47
    highmtn said:

Welcome, kennysaur!

You now have a secret weapon that will supercharge your voice! 

You are going to make your Dad proud and glad that he got the course for you!  You are really going to improve your voice. 

This will be a lot of work, but you will really like the results! GO for it!

Bob

Will do! :D 
  • DriesDries Pro Posts: 5